|Drops||Abysmal Eye, Abysmal Fang, Abysmal Flesh, Reptile Hide|
Description[edit | edit source]
A giant serpent, shaped somewhat like the cryptid known as a tsuchinoko, lives at the very bottom of The Dregs and is also the Dungeon Boss. Deep beneath the sewers of the Unnamed City lies a fat, disgusting serpent with dragon-like features that has been down there for an unknown period of time while resting in a pool of watery sludge. Once you enter the sewers, you can hear a sweet yet disturbing whispers to lure you in and set it free... or just eat you. The creature spews acid as a ranged attack but bites when you get too close. Yet it can leave the slimy pool to get close to you and start attacking. After crushing the beast and seeing it slain before you, you can unlock the feats Herpetology and Abysmal Craftsman. The beast can be harvested for certain resources for the recipes.
Combat[edit | edit source]
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Level 10: Recommended 4-8 players.
- Level 20: Recommended 2-4 players.
- Level 30+: Recommended 1-2 players
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Get close to the boss until it disappears in the acid bath. It will then lunge out of the pool at the player. Move in and attack until it returns to the acid pool.
- A shield will block all damage.
- Regeneration items can prove useful during the fight, along with some materials to repair gear.
- It is possible to shoot the boss using a bow and arrows, using the wall at the stairs as cover.
Level requirements[edit | edit source]
- Recipes that are learned after the fight require level 10.