|A pickaxe made in the Acheronian style|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Pickaxe|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||I know him not,' he answered. 'He is mad to say I hired him. Let him take his just desserts. He has a strong back and the toil in the mines will be well for him.||„|
|~ The God in the Bowl|
The pick is one of the simplest tools known to man. Used extensively in mines across Hyboria to split rocks and, if necessary, split heads. Created in the fires at the burning heart of the forge and wrought in ornate patterns as it cooled, this pick is strong and durable. It almost seems a shame to waste it on rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this pick collects 7-8 Stones and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not minable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the pick does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are six tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This gathers at the same rate as the Star Metal Pick, but has significantly lower durability. Its only advantage over Star Metal Tools is that it can be repaired using a Hardened Steel Bar instead of the much rarer Star Metal Bar.
- The Pickaxe (comparable to Steel Pick) and Star Metal Pickaxe (comparable to Star Metal Pick) are not direct upgrades of this item,
but serve the purpose of both a pick and a hatchet.
Source[edit | edit source]
|4 Shaped Wood
20 Hardened Steel Bar
10 Alchemical Base
|1 Acheronian Pick||20 s||2140|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Acheronian Pick requires up to:
Harvesting Power of all Tools[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.