Albino Bat Demon
|Location||The Tower of Bats|
|Drops||Albino Bat Demon Blood, Bat Demon Head, Bat Skin, Brimstone, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh|
Description[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
The albino bat demon has three main attacks.
- Slashing with its wings, both 90 degrees clockwise and counter clockwise. (melee - wing length radius)
- Unleashing a sonic screech attack, dealing some damage.
- Flying up into the air, then swooping down to the floor. (melee and knockback)
- If you get caught when it dives, it will send you flying very easily off the top of the tower to your death.
The best way to beat it is to run around it whilst shooting it with a bow to avoid melee damage.
It also cannot follow you if you go into tight spaces. Back up in a straight line to behind the opening in the wall in front of where it spawns and use a sword or other melee weapon. If it has already moved, try to lure it up the stairs to it. Don't climb anything, it will follow you to it and eventually turn around and regenerate all lost health.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The specimen at The Aviary does not drop Albino Bat Demon Blood, but instead drops a Fragment of Power and a Legendary Weapon Repair Kit.