Knowledge granted by following the other gods will grant certain advantages. Depending on the chosen religion, an altar can be built as soon as possible, providing unique recipes.
Favor is gained in various ways. Each altar provides a special tool recipe that can be used to harvest human bodies after their defeat.
- Set - Use the Setite Ritual Knife to harvest Human Hearts.
- Yog - Use the Yog Cleaver to harvest Unblemished Human Meat.
- Mitra - Use the Mitraen Ankh to harvest Lingering Essence.
- Ymir - Use the Hoar-Frost Hatchet to harvest Ice Shards.
- Derketo - Use Derketo's Kiss to harvest Sliver of the Unfulfilled.
Tiers[edit | edit source]
With a tier III altar and an archpriest, it is possible to summon an avatar.
List of altars[edit | edit source]
- Sepulcher of Set
- Altar of Set
- Sanctum of Set
- Pit of Yog
- Rift of Yog
- Abyss of Yog
- Shrine of Mitra
- Sanctuary of Mitra
- Temple of Mitra
- Altar to Ymir
- Blooded Altar to Ymir
- Exalted Altar to Ymir
- Pleasure Place of Derketo
- Pleasure Dome of Derketo
- Pleasure Palace of Derketo
- Bower of JhebbalSag
- Retreat of JhebbalSag
- Grove of JhebbalSag
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each altar requires a large amount of space, as well as considerable distance away from other altars.
- Not every member of a clan needs to have spent knowledge points learning the religious recipes since just one player can craft the religious implements and Items for everyone in the clan.