Arena Lorestone (sinkhole pit)
- Behold the sands of the arena, Bonded one.
- Here the games of mortality are played beneath the sun and the moon.
- Your people are puzzling to us, slave.
- Once we set a group of them to fight one another, and they sat in the sand and refused to fight -
- even though they knew that our retribution would be swift and merciless.
- Another time, one of them fought and killed a dragon singlehandedly.
- You are spared the fighting, slave. Your job will be cleaning up what is left after the battle.