|“||Your shift in perspective brings a new insight to your experience. Your foes are as insects and their works are insignificant, to be crushed underfoot or destroyed with a blast of powerful sorcery.||„|
|~ Dev Blog|
The avatars are the ultimate tool for crushing your enemies. Their incredibly powerful attacks smash anything in their path. No building, castle or wall can stand before them.
Even though their power is immense, the effort needed to summon an avatar is massive. Not only do you need to have constructed a T3 altar, but you also need to have captured an archpriest for your religion.
Once the summoning is complete you control the avatar of your god. As the avatar, you tower over the Exiled Lands.
List of avatars[edit | edit source]
- The Avatar of Mitra: A bronze colossus.
- The Avatar of Set: An enormous snake.
- The Avatar of Yog: An immense eldritch horror.
- The Avatar of Crom (currently none)
- The Avatar of Ymir: A Frost Giant wielding an axe.
- The Avatar of Derketo: A giant half-skeletal woman with purple skin.
- The Avatar of Jhebbal Sag: A giant, flying manticore creature.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On servers it will be announced if an Avatar is being summoned.
- It takes a lot of work, favor, and resources to summon an avatar.
- When summoning or controlling the avatar, the player is vulnerable to enemy attacks and can easily be spotted, as a pillar of light appears around you. If killed, the avatar dissapears. Be careful and have your friends and thralls close by for protection.
- Avatars are very big and slow. Because of that, bases are encouraged to be large and spread out.
- The player can only control the avatar for a very short time, so they will be limited in how much they can destroy. It helps to be prepared and choose your summoning spot wisely and as close to the enemy as you dare.
- Avatars may be damaged. Each attack against an avatar will remove some time from the summoning timer until the avatar finally disappears. The amount of time removed depends on the amount of damage done.
- Avatars may be disabled in the Server Settings.
Media[edit | edit source]
The Yog Avatar.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]