Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use at||Armorer's Bench |
Improved Armorer's Bench
Khitan Artisan Table
Aquilonian Artisan Table
|Modifiers by tier|
|Increased crafting speed||2.5|
|Decreased material consumption||0.5|
|Factions||Dogs of the Desert|
Description[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Barks-At-Moon can be found at the following locations:
- The Den 01 - staying around along with a Fighter and Archer in the far northeast corner of the encampment.
TeleportPlayer -82725 18810 -8524
- The Den 02 - staying along with another worker at a Iron Brazier.
TeleportPlayer -94264 19437 -10561
- Has a chance to spawn at Hunter's View
- Has a chance to spawn at Sharptooth Passage
- Potential locations for Barks-At-Moon are shown here Barks-At-Moon1
1 datamined. needs verification.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Barks-At-Moon is particularly useful for crafting the epic flawless versions of Hyena Fur (Medium) armor.
- This thrall was formerly known as Legendary Armorer.
- Barks-At-Moon can spawn as a male or female.
- The name Barks-At-Moon is likely a reference to the Ozzy Osbourne song "Bark at the Moon", off the album of the same name.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Barks-At-Moon can craft the following bonus recipes at the following stations: