Black Blood Hatchet
|Black Blood Hatchet|
|A hatchet caked in black blood|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Hatchet|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The rest were toilers, without armor save for shirts of toughened leather, but they were brawny stalwarts, and skilled in the use of their hunting bows, woodsmen's axes, and boar-spears.||„|
|~ The Black Stranger|
One need only see the smoke curling from the chimneys of hamlets across the Thurian continent to understand the ubiquity of the humble hatchet.
The blood caked onto the obsidian edge has etched and hardened this tool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this hatchet collects 8-9 Wood and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not harvestable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the hatchet does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are six tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This hatchet shares the highest gather rate in the game, the highest durability of all tools, and a bonus of +5 Survival.
Though not craftable, it can be looted from an open world boss, Feasts-On-Flesh, located in the not-so-remote Bin-Yakin's Seal cave.
- The Pickaxe (comparable to Steel Hatchet) and Star Metal Pickaxe (comparable to Star Metal Hatchet) are not direct upgrades of this item,
but serve the purpose of both a pick and a hatchet.
Source[edit | edit source]
Repair[edit | edit source]
This item can be repaired with a Legendary Weapon Repair Kit.
Harvesting Power of all Tools[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.