Black Blood Pick
|Black Blood Pick|
|A pick caked in black blood|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Pickaxe|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||I know him not,' he answered. 'He is mad to say I hired him. Let him take his just desserts. He has a strong back and the toil in the mines will be well for him.||„|
|~ The God in the Bowl|
The pick is one of the simplest tools known to man. Used extensively in mines across Hyboria to split rocks and, if necessary, split heads.
The blood caked onto the obsidian edge has etched and hardened this tool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this pick collects 8-9 Stones and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not minable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the pick does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are six tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This pick shares the highest gather rate in the game, the highest durability of all tools, and a bonus of +5 Survival.
Though not craftable, it can be looted from an open world boss, Feasts-On-Flesh, located in the not-so-remote Bin-Yakin's Seal cave.
- The Pickaxe (comparable to Steel Pick) and Star Metal Pickaxe (comparable to Star Metal Pick) are not direct upgrades of this item,
but serve the purpose of both a pick and a hatchet.
Source[edit | edit source]
Repair[edit | edit source]
This item can be repaired with a Legendary Weapon Repair Kit.