Black Ice Pick
|Black Ice Pick|
|A pickaxe fashioned out of pure black ice|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Pickaxe|
|Black Ice Pickaxe|
Description[edit | edit source]
This pickaxe is warm to the touch, despite it being made out of pure black ice. Beneath the shimmering surface of the blade, shadows seem to move.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this pick collects 7-8 Stones and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not minable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the pick does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are six tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This gathers at the same rate as the Star Metal Pick, but has significantly lower durability. However, it does not require either the Star Metal Tools Feat or the Acheronian Tools Feat. Yet it can only be crafted at the Frost Temple Smithy.
- The Pickaxe (comparable to Steel Pick) and Star Metal Pickaxe (comparable to Star Metal Pick) are not direct upgrades of this item,
but serve the purpose of both a pick and a hatchet.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Frost Temple Smithy|
|1 Hardened Steel Pick
20 Black Ice
|1 Black Ice Pick||3 min||15480|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Black Ice Pick requires up to: