|This article is about Black Yeti enemies. For Black Yeti pets, see Boon of the Black Yeti (Pet).|
|Location||Rockfall Canyon, Purge Type: A throng of yetis|
|Drops||Advanced Armor Patch Kit, Alchemical Base, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh, Fur, Glowing Essence, Goldstone, Shadebloom, Ice, Skeleton Key, Silverstone, Steelfire|
Description[edit | edit source]
Certain legends speak of a monster that stalks the frigid mountains, attacking anyone foolish enough to be wandering out there.
This Legendary Creature is a giant, black, ape-like creature.
Combat[edit | edit source]
The Black Yeti lumbers slowly and telegraphs its attacks, making them easy to dodge.
It has varied attacks, including:
- Short-range Smash attack.
- Short-range Stomp attack.
- Long-range JumpSmash attack.
With easily dodged attacks and a low knockback (KB) defense, which can prevent it from attacking, the Black Yeti is one of the easier Legendary Creatures to defeat solo, with or without a companion thrall.
Location[edit | edit source]
- The Black Yeti can be found at the foot of the Rockfall Canyon, roaming around in the snow.
TeleportPlayer 17161 -136521 11044
A single black yeti can be found high in the mountains in the frozen north, grid coordinates C,14
TeleportPlayer 193549 -235606
- In addition, a new purge Purge Type: A throng of yetis containing Yetis and the Black Yeti as a purge boss can now spawn in the northern area of the map.
Notes[edit | edit source]
As with all Legendary Creatures, when slain and the body harvested, it will yield a Skeleton Key that can be used to open a Legendary Chest.
Unfortunately, there is no Legendary Chest nearby the Black Yeti.