|Use at||Blacksmith's Bench|
Improved Blacksmith's Bench
Khitan Artisan Table
Aquilonian Artisan Table
Turanian Artisan Table
Argossean Artisan Table
|Increased crafting speed||All tiers|
Description[edit | edit source]
A Blacksmith can be placed in the Thrall slot of the Blacksmith's Bench or Improved Blacksmith's Bench.
To decrease material consumption and crafting time the Blacksmith can also be placed at the Artisan Table, Khitan Artisan Table, Aquilonian Artisan Table, Turanian Artisan Table and Argossean Artisan Table
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Fuel Burn Time||-||-||-||-||-|
Bonus Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths offer no additional recipes in any Artisan Table.
- A T3 Blacksmith grants the same recipes in a Blacksmith's Bench as a Improved Blacksmith's Bench.
- Specific T4 Blacksmiths have additional bonus recipes; they are noted in the T4 list below and on the individual T4 page.
- T4 (Purge) Blacksmiths offer all Tier 4 recipes (above) plus:
- Specific T4 (Purge) Blacksmiths have additional bonus recipes; they are noted in the T4 list below and on the individual T4 (Purge) page.
T4 Thralls (named)[edit | edit source]
Error: No field named "bonus" found for any of the specified database tables.
- Beri and Vulfeles the Hammer can build the Flawless Steel Trident twice.
- Steel Reinforcements are craftable at lower material cost with a T4 (purge) Blacksmith in the crafting station.