Blunted Weapon Fitting
|Blunted Weapon Fitting|
|A blunted fitting that can be applied to a weapon to increase concussive damage|
Description[edit | edit source]
Sometimes the best course in combat is not to defeat an enemy, but to see them humiliated and begging for mercy. Or dragged back to spend some time whimpering on the Wheel of Pain.
This fitting can be attached to almost any weapon and increases the chance of knocking an enemy out before they bleed to death.
Applying this fitting will increase the concussion damage of a weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Applying this kit will increase the amount of concussive damage done by the weapon by +8, even adding concussive damage to a weapon that didn't have concussive damage previously.
- This does not affect damage done toward killing enemies.
- All kits, except Reinforcement Kits, reduce the armor's durability to 75% of its normal durability.
- There are three tiers to this item, the Simple Blunted Weapon Fitting, Blunted Weapon Fitting and Advanced Blunted Weapon Fitting.
Source[edit | edit source]
|10 Steel Bar||1 Blunted Weapon Fitting||20 s||6|
All Concussive Weapons and Kits[edit | edit source]
|Name||Grade||Light Hit||Heavy Hit||Level|
|Reinforced Steel Truncheon||High||40||45||Found|
|Simple Blunted Weapon Fitting||Low||+4||+4||26|
|Blunted Weapon Fitting||Mid||+8||+8||39|
|Advanced Blunted Weapon Fitting||High||+12||+12||51|
- Szeth's Truncheon can be used from horseback.