|Foul smelling yellow crystals used in dark rituals|
Description[edit | edit source]
Brimstone is one of the most sought after alchemical components due its application in a wide variety of concoctions. Searing fumes make collecting it a difficult task and the bleached bones of those who did not adequately prepare serve as a grisly warning to others. Combined with sticky tar, brimstone creates steelfire, which is a catalyst that hardens iron into steel.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gallaman's Tomb (mineral nodes)
- Sinner's Refuge (mineral nodes)
- Executioners Entrance (mineral nodes)
- Buccaneer Bay (underwater)
- Shattered Springs (mineral nodes)
- Scattered around the desert in small quantity.
- Skeleton (Serpentman)
There is currently a bug on Xbox One, last noted on May 20th 2018, where the steel pick-axe doesn't harvest brimstone.
Source[edit | edit source]
|1 Rocknose Carcass||10 Stone