- See also: Server Configuration.
|“||When playing alone locally or on a server you are the administrator of you have access to a range of in-game tools. Change your progression speed, spawn monsters, turn yourself invisible, deactivate avatars, and much more. Be the dungeon master of your own server.||„|
The Admin Panel is a technical game mechanic in Conan Exiles.
It provides access to many of the game's items, creatures, thralls and enemies. It is also possible to alter character stats.
Access[edit | edit source]
Not required for single-player:
- In the Menu (use ESC), go to Settings -> Server Settings.
- Select Make Me Admin (Make Admin).
Admin Rights Grantedshould be shown in the top right.
- Close the Settings or use ESC again.
Select Admin Panel in the Menu or use the Controls at the bottom of this page.
Admin Commands[edit | edit source]
|Updated documentation for admin commands is planned.|
||Enters Admin mode.
||Exits Admin mode. Alternatively, log off and log back on.|
||Grants God mode.|
|Player Can Build Everywhere||
||Allows building where building is disabled for the specified player.|
||Teleports yourself or another player to the specified coordinates.
|Teleport To Player||
||Teleports yourself to the specified player.|
||Teleports a player to yourself.
||Grants Fly mode.
||Grants Ghost mode.
||Exits the Fly or Ghost mode.|
|Toggle Sprint Cost||
||No stamina drain while sprinting. (Not unlimited stamina)|
||Invisible to NPCs, even when attacking them.|
||Makes your character invisible.|
||Moves camera inside target.|
||Moves camera back to your own character.|
|Fill Player Purge Meter||
|Fill Player Clan Purge Meter||
|Empty Player Clan Purge Meter||
|Fill Clan Purge Meter||
||Singleplayer only. The command is currently mispelled.|
|Fill All Clan Purge Meters||
|Empty All Clan Purge Meters||
||Sets Purge to start/Starts Purge when the Purge meter is full.|
|Start Next Purge||
||Forces a new Purge.|
|Start Next Wave||
||Starts a next wave of the same purge.|
|Toggle Player List||
||Lists connected players, Steam names and IDs.|
||Deals damage to the object or NPC in your crosshairs.|
||Use with caution
||Spawns the specified item in the specified quantity.|
|Print Player Info||
||Gives you the specific players Steam name and in-game character name
||Sends a message to all online players via a pop-up box which needs to be clicked on to close (can annoy players as it interrupts gameplay, especially when in combat).|
|Get Server Health||
||Lists server statistics in the console (Press ~ a second time to view the output):
|Get All Server Settings||
||Displays a list of all available server settings you can modify. (Press ~ a second time to view the output)|
|Set Server Setting||
||Allows you to modify the Server Settings from ServerSettings.ini while in-game.|
||Determines shadow transparency. |
|Dynamic Cloth Physics||
||Determines dynamic cloth movement speed. |
||Clears the Server Event log. The log can be viewed by pressing ESC then selecting Event Log. NOTE: You may need Admin access to view the Event Log.|
Controls[edit | edit source]
- See also: Controls.
|Open Admin Panel||Ctrl + Shift + C or
Shift + Insert
|Brings up the Admin Panel GUI.|
|Open Command Interface||Insert or ~||~ Tilde: Shift + `.|
Access the command line interface console while playing the game.
|Open Full Console||Double ~||Opens the full console. Shows what mode you are in.|
|Admin Teleport||Main article|
|Kill/Destroy||Shift + Delete|
|Kill/Destroy (Large)||Ctrl + Shift + Delete||Works similar to Kill/Destroy.|
|Infinite Building Items||Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F10|
Keybindings[edit | edit source]
User Interface[edit | edit source]
These buttons appear when opening the admin panel:
- Change Player Stats (Encumber, Health Min, Health Max, +1 Feat, +Level)
- Set Level
- Print XP
- Show Stats
- Toggle Eating
- Toggle Hungry
- Toggle Thirsty
- Change Food Meter
- Change Water Meter
- Change Time of Day
- Set Day Length
- Set Time of Day
- Set Fog Severity
- Set Target Weather Severity
- Freeze Time
- Freeze Sky
- Set Wind Severity
- Set Wind Trajectory
- Spawn Item (Resource, Gear, Building, Other)
- Spawn Humanoid
- Spawn Creatures
- Player List
References[edit | edit source]
- Updated Documentation for Admin Settings and Rcon commands, Natascha Röösli - Trello, November 23, 2018
- Funcom Forums
- Just Horse Video
- Just Horse Comments
- Conan Exiles Dev Stream - Bow Changes, Weapon and Armor Tiers, Creature Combat and Farming (March 2, 2018)
- UserProfile:ProzacGirl, AU discord
- carldmitch, CE Main discord - February 8, 2019
- "Fly Mode Speed Bug… or Feature?" Kamarii, Funcom Forums - June 3, 2019
- Flying poses
- There was also a video ref of a stream with Jens doing some admin building (black fortress in the jungle?) that has not been added here yet, needs adding.
- OrrinWolf - conan-wiki, CE:AU discord
- Numerous sources, no dev response
- Sonja, CE:AU discord, 13 nov 2018
- "Admin Command To Destroy Builds", Ashiva - CE:AU Steam, April 15, 2017