|Drops||Bone, Crocodile Head, Fangs, Feral Flesh, Reptile Hide|
Captured baby crocodiles in animal pens require meat as food.
- After the trivial encounter with imps, crocodiles are one of the first enemies encountered in the game, and are encountered frequently in early game.
- They are actively hostile and will aggro if they see you.
- They seem to have a higher aggro-range from the front. You can get fairly close to them by walking behind or up to their sides, before they turn to attack.
- You can outrun crocodiles fairly easily, but it requires at least 50 meters of distance before they turn around. If you get desperate you can always swim through deep water; even the water animals in this game cannot swim.
- They have two attacks, both of which have noticeable windups:
- a chomp. This is their main attack. It is a frontal attack and has a chance to knock you down. Can be avoided by moving back or to the side.
- a lunge. This is just a big version of a chomp, but extends a lot farther. Since the frontal range is so high, this is best avoided by moving to the side.