|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
Derketo is a type of religion in Conan Exiles. It can be learned in the following ways; selecting it as the main religion during character creation, spending 50 Feat points in the religion section, or by talking to Yakira, Priestess of Derketo at Pagoda of Boundless Lusts.
For the Derketo Priest and Archpriest, see the Priest page.
Description[edit | edit source]
- The dual nature of Derketo encourages her worshippers to walk the knife-blade between lust and death. Her northern cult, worshipped in Shem and Stygia, is worshipped via elaborate orgies that include bestiality and necrophilia. Her southern cult, worshipped in the Black kingdoms, is focused primarly on sacrifice and death. Those who call upon her avatar will see that her dual nature is built into her very form.
True Name of xxx[edit | edit source]
- Note that crafting an avatar from any of the Altars will destroy the Altar and all of its contents, including the Priest. Any Manifestation of Zeals remaining will be in a loot bag but cannot be picked up.
- The same is not true for the Shield.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Pleasure Place of Derketo[edit | edit source]
(Level 1 / 50 Feat Points)
- Pleasure Place of Derketo
- Derketo's Kiss
- Elixir of Freedom
- Transmute Serpent Venom Gland into Honey
- Transmute Sand Reaper Toxin Gland into Honey
- Transmute Vines into Bread1
Pleasure Dome of Derketo[edit | edit source]
(Level 20 / 5 Feat Points)
- Upgrade to Pleasure Dome
- Derketo Acolyte Headpiece
- Derketo Acolyte Robe
- Derketo Acolyte Handwraps
- Derketo Acolyte Skirt
- Derketo Acolyte Sandals
- Transmute Vines into Aloe Leaves
- Transmute Handful of Insects into Compost
- Transmute Oil into Blood
Pleasure Palace of Derketo[edit | edit source]
(Level 50 / 11 Feat Points)
Blessings of Derketo[edit | edit source]
(Level 60 / 7 Feat Points)
- 1: You need the knowledge of the Pleasure Place feat but a Pleasure Dome to do it. Reported as a visual bug.
- 2: Crafted at Stove.
Combat[edit | edit source]
Derketo's avatar is a giant half-skeletal woman with purple skin.
- Passively able to walk over and inflict small damage to buildings.
- Special attack is breathing a black/purple gas, followed by a green gas. She will turn from left to right while doing this, the area of effect being in front of her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|“||She is a dual-natured goddess who is worshipped in Stygia as the queen of lust and fertility, while feared in the Black Kingdoms as the goddess of death. She is both terrible and beautiful. A goddess of fertility and lust originally worshipped in Shem, Derketo can be found among the pantheons of many southern kingdoms, particularly Stygia and Kush. In Stygia, Derketo is a decadent, licentious deity, serving as the religious counterpoint to the strict and humourless devotions of Set, the Great Serpent.||„|
|~ old ingame description|
|“||The Goddess Derketo - 'They will put her through paces she never dreamed of! She is too soft to endure what I have thrived on. I am a daughter of Luxur, and before I had known fifteen summers I had been led through the temples of Derketo, the dusky goddess, and had been initiated into the mysteries'.||„|
|~ The Slithering Shadow, R. E. Howard|
|“||Derketo is the goddess of fertility and death, whose followers engage in sexualized and sometimes lethal rituals. Her dual nature makes her avatar a sight to behold: one half appearing as a beautiful woman, her body in the prime of life, while the other half is a rotting corpse and degenerated corpse.||„|
|~ Dev Blog #9|