Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Water flows through our city, from untainted sources in the high places
- and down through the mighty aqueducts that we built to sustain us.
- And the sewers carry away the waste from the city,
- washing it away in a torrent of pure clean water.
- Slave, you have been chosen to maintain those sewers.
- To sweep away the debris and creatures which gather in the foul-smelling darkness.
- Be honored, bounded one, and be wary.
- Strange things grow in the gloom of those tunnels.
Location[edit | edit source]
The Dregs ( -140500 218100 -18583 )