|Version history can be found on Funcom Forums and Steam for more recent updates and older updates respectively.|
Upcoming features[edit | edit source]
Full launch[edit | edit source]
Early Access[edit | edit source]
Early Access was a development period of Conan Exiles. It lasted from 31 January, 2017 to 7 May, 2018.
Update 22[edit | edit source]
- Dye System
Released: 23 March, 2017
Update 23[edit | edit source]
Released: 30 March, 2017
Update 24[edit | edit source]
- The Dregs dungeon.
Released: 6 April, 2017
Update 25[edit | edit source]
Released: 25 April, 2017
Update 26[edit | edit source]
Released 11 May, 2017
Update 27[edit | edit source]
- Avatar Shields
Released 1 June, 2017
Update 28[edit | edit source]
Released 11 July, 2017
Update 29[edit | edit source]
- Frozen North Expansion
Released 16 August, 2017
The Frozen North[edit | edit source]
|“||Far to the north, a vast new land has been discovered. A cold and rugged landscape where snow-capped mountains and dark, haunted forests stretch as far as the eye can see. Here, between the desperate howls of wolves and thundering footsteps of Frost Giants, the beating of kettle-drums can be heard as savage tribes of northmen worship Ymir, their Lord of Storm and War.
Now you must journey beyond the burning sands of the Exiled Lands and survive, build, and dominate in this cold new world full of danger and opportunity.''
|~ Site description|
The Frozen North is a free expansion update. It was published in the second stage of the Conan Exiles Early Access. Listed below are some of its features:
- Terrain: mountains, deep forests, dungeons, people, cultures, and settlements.
- Weather: rain, snow can make you freeze to death and in the desert, the burning sun can be equally deadly. Make sure you dress for the weather to stay cool or warm. Camp fires, torches, drinks, and more can also help you control your temperature.
- Buildings and resources: star metal, black ice, and more. Building pieces and furniture, and insulated materials.
- Religion and avatar: Ymir, the Lord of Storm and War.
- Enemies: Frost Giants, wolves, mammoths, and many other enemies. Dungeon bosses such as Tyros the Deathbringer.
- Brewing and cooking(crafting): mead, wine, absinth, bug soup, demon blood sausage, and more. trapping fish and beekeeping.
- Improvements: combat, artificial intelligence on human enemies, and more.
- Armor and weapons: Star Metal, Black Ice, and Hardened Steel Armor, Vanir Fur Armor.
Update 30[edit | edit source]
- Temperature System revamp
Released 20 September, 2017
Update 31[edit | edit source]
- Equipable Thralls
Released 14 November, 2017
Update 32[edit | edit source]
Released 13 December, 2017
Update 33[edit | edit source]
Released 17 April, 2017
Alpha[edit | edit source]
Pre-Alpha[edit | edit source]