Lore[edit | edit source]
|“||I am not alone here. That was the first revelation that came to me as I crouched, shivering, on the banks of the river. There are others, ragged and broken men and women, who light bonfires and the shores of the river and huddle close together for warmth. Fools. The light draws unfriendly eyes and I would never put myself at such risk. My father taught me that the best way to survive was not to make the mistakes that other people make. Life is not always about choices we make, but about the foolish choices we avoid making.||„|
- Razma of Shem
Description[edit | edit source]
Not really a faction per se, the Exiles are small, isolated groups of people who escaped from Crucifixion and have huddled together for survival. Starving, desperate, wielding improvised weapons and wearing little to no armor, Exiles are the weakest human threat in the Exiled Lands. Some of them pray to Mitra and chose to stay in a life of austerity and privations. They patch together plant fibers or rudimentary wraps around their limbs and torso, and use crude weaponry made from stone and sticks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These NPCs are usually in very small groups of 2 to 3. Most crafters tend to have Rank I or II, but with very small odds there is a chance of rare crafters spawning, usually only available through The Purge otherwise or even rare beyond that. A typical example of this would be Grrr Legbiter spawning at Exiles Camp 24, the only NPC in the game to craft Flawless Hyperborean Armor.
- Exiles generally have 120 HP with the exception of named NPCs generally having 195 HP. This puts them far below any other faction and they can be dealt with very early on and easily.
- Gas and Fire are even more effective than usual due to this, whereas Poison or Bleeding rarely pay off.
- They are practically unarmored, which increases raw damage dealt.
- Chosen of Asura are a sub-faction of Exile named NPCs, which are a special recognition for outstanding community remembers, awarded by Funcom
- another, muss less important sub-faction would be the Worshippers of Mitra at Muriela's Hope.
- Most camps are very small and only contain two or three members, usually one Fighter, one Archer and 1 Worker Thrall
- as Thralls, they have
- 480 HP as Tier 1 or Worshipper of Mitra
- 720 HP as Tier 2
- 840 HP as Tier 3
- 1485 HP as Tier 4
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- Exiles Capital (Sinner's Refuge) -
TeleportPlayer 6384 189143 -18167
- Sinner's Refuge -
TeleportPlayer 5016 196437 -15700
Camps/Outposts[edit | edit source]
Various unnamed camps along the southern river like:
- Exiles Camp 01 - ( X: -82264 Y: 231318 Z: -20127 )
- Exiles Camp 02 - ( X: -76990 Y: 178722 Z: -15550 )
- Exiles Camp 03 - ( X: -67292 Y: 242001 Z: -20031 )
- Exiles Camp 04 - ( X: -63255 Y: 191820 Z: -16831 )
- Exiles Camp 05 - ( X: -62231 Y: 249921 Z: -20056 )
- Exiles Camp 06 - ( X: -45196 Y: 254813 Z: -19946 )
- Exiles Camp 07 - ( X: -43418 Y: 224981 Z: -20121 )
- Exiles Camp 08 - ( X: -42225 Y: 208187 Z: -18738 )
- Exiles Camp 09 - ( X: -38884 Y: 239588 Z: -19876 )
- Exiles Camp 10 - ( X: -18346 Y: 253985 Z: -19596 )
- Exiles Camp 11 - ( X: -14366 Y: 242071 Z: -20035 )
- Exiles Camp 12 - ( X: -2111 Y: 261059 Z: -19943 )
- Exiles Camp 13 - ( X: 12071 Y: 258323 Z: -19936 )
- Exiles Camp 14 - ( X: 14766 Y: 212474 Z: -16077 )
- Exiles Camp 15 - ( X: 27958 Y: 251540 Z: -19992 )
- Exiles Camp 16 - ( X: 50112 Y: 234762 Z: -19590 )
- Exiles Camp 17 - ( X: 67749 Y: 237165 Z: -20181 )
- Exiles Camp 18 - ( X: 81294 Y: 249561 Z: -18081 )
- Exiles Camp 19 - ( X: 92860 Y: 242277 Z: -20085 )
- Exiles Camp 20 - ( X: 112773 Y: 222214 Z: -20086 )
- Exiles Camp 21 - ( X: 124422 Y: 216728 Z: -20114 )
- Exiles Camp 22 - ( X: 129704 Y: 227582 Z: -18547 )
- Exiles Camp 23 - ( X: 131463 Y: 203389 Z: -19967 )
- Exiles Camp 24 - ( X: 192661 Y: 186860 Z: -10668 )
Wanderer Spawns[edit | edit source]
Various T4 Fighter spawns along the southern river like:
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 01 - ( X: -79767 Y: 241523 Z: -20081 )
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 02 - ( X: -78534 Y: 216612 Z: -19305 )
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 03 - coming soon.
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 04 - coming soon.
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 05 - coming soon.
- Exiles Wanderer Spawn 06 - coming soon.
|Airk the Slayer||Ana the Reaver||Arnos of Cimmeria||Ciria the Mad||Enika of Cimmeria|
|Kruth One-Blow||Noss the Murderer||Nurus the Back-stabber||Tessa the Blade||Ulrik the Beast|
Loot: Can drop items like
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
The Purge only: Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
Common Loot[edit | edit source]
- Plant Fiber
- Century Egg
- Flinthead Arrows
- Bone Arrows
- Various armor items like