Exiles Camp 05
|This camp and mapicon is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.|
|Exiles Camp 05|
Description[edit | edit source]
Exiles are isolated groups of people who escaped from Crucifixion and have huddled together for survival.
They have various unnamed camps like Exiles Camp 05 along the southern river and a cave named Sinner's Refuge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Exiles Camp 05 contains a Bonfire with three Rawhide Bedrolls.
- There are several Imps and Shalebacks nearby who immediately attack the campowners.
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
The following NPCs can spawn at Exiles Camp 05:
- Alchemist - no spawn.
- Archer - Tier 1.
- Armorer - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Bearer - no spawn.
- Blacksmith - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Carpenter - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Cook - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Entertainer - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Fighter - Tier 1.
- Priest - no spawn.
- Smelter - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Tanner - Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.
- Taskmaster - no spawn.
The following named, Tier 4 NPCs can spawn at Exiles Camp 05:
- Alumit Anvilbrow (Blacksmith)
- Bohdan the Flexible (Entertainer)
- Chelkus the Smith (Armorer)
- Conall the Hammer (Blacksmith)
- Enis Ironwrought (Armorer)
- Ezee'Ap Skingrafter (Tanner)
- Galacus the Gourmand (Cook)
- Grrr Legbiter (Armorer)
- Hodur the Humble (Carpenter)
- Melicoma the Watcher (Smelter)
- Noam of Akkharia (Smelter)
- Oisun the Smith (Armorer)
- Orqina Steeltongue (Armorer)
- Ros-Crana o' the Dells (Carpenter)
- Senk the Pillowdancer (Entertainer)
- Ternis Burnbritches (Armorer)
- The Tyrant of Pelishti (Taskmaster)
- Yala the Scarred (Taskmaster)
- Zarono the Scented (Tanner)
- Zavek (Armorer)