- See also: Guide.
- High FOV may result in 'fishbowl destortion'.
- If you lower your FOV you will have less to render and will likely get more fps. Too low FOV, however, may result in nausea.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Settings[edit | edit source]
You can find two FOV sliders in the video settings. Settings > Video
- Horizontal FOV
- Vertical FOV
These could look slightly better in line with the monitor resolution. Recommended:
- Vertical: 74
- (makes horizontal 90.3)
Game.ini[edit | edit source]
You can edit Game.ini to go beyond the in-game limit of 75.
Mods[edit | edit source]
- Greater Camera Distance by Kharzette.
- Allows the vanity and third person cameras to zoom out to 30 meters.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The horizontal FOV is tied to the vertical one.
- An option to remove screen shake was taken into consideration by the developers after launch. It is still on the internal suggestions list, but it is uncertain if it will be added, as it has low priority. If you are experiencing screen shake (as an issue) on PC with any FOV, there are mods which should remove screen shake. A few examples:
Media[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Let me zoom out more..." - Beardedragon, Funcom Forums (replies and Media by ExNihiloish)
- "FOV slider setting: great!", Funcom Forums - December 11. 2018 (Media by Mike)
- JackJack, Steam - 19 August, 2017 (reply to "Third Person Fishbowl FOV")
- samgungraven, Reddit - August 13, 2017 (reply to "Is there a way to change the fov")
- Ignasis, Funcom Forums - February 7, 2019
- Spynosaur (Nicole), Funcom Forums - May 9, 2019
- Spynosaur (Nicole), Funcom Forums - January 16, 2019