|Location||The Dryfalls, The Silkwood, Spinebreaker's Flank|
|Drops||Chitin, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh, Gossamer, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
Description[edit | edit source]
There are a total of four of these Legendary Creatures. They all have the same stats.
Southern Giant Desert Spider (Black)[edit | edit source]
This Giant Spider is located to the south of Spinebreaker's Flank.
The 2 Giant Jungle Spiders (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
There are two of these located in The Silkwood.
Northeastern Giant Desert Spider (White)[edit | edit source]
This Giant Spider is located West from The Dryfalls.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Giant Spiders will attack on sight and are often accompanied by numerous regular Spiders.
- They are able to inflict Poison which stacks cumulatively.
- They have zero Knockback Resistance, so they can be defeated by a group of players without much issue by preventing it from attacking.
- The Giant Spiders located outdoors will often jump great distances, making it difficult to escape.
- It is recommended to carry healing items andAntidotes.
- The 2 Red Knee Spiders have a slightly larger Aggro-Range.