|ID: Boss_SpiderGiant, Boss_SpiderGiantSkull, Boss_SpiderGiantSkull2|
|Location||The Dryfalls, The Silkwood, Spinebreaker's Flank, Skittering Cavern|
|Drops||Chitin, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh, Gossamer, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
Description[edit | edit source]
An enormous spider, these things have high health and are accompanied by other, lesser spiders. There are at least five of these Legendary Creatures. They all have the same stats.
Southern Giant Cave Spider (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
Southern Giant Desert Spider (Black)[edit | edit source]
The 2 Giant Jungle Spiders (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
There are two of these located in The Silkwood.
TeleportPlayer 280207 202439 -19078
TeleportPlayer 292716 206486 -19078
Northeastern Giant Desert Spider (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
- Interactive Map filtered by Giant Spider
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Giant Spiders will attack on sight and are often accompanied by numerous regular Spiders.
- They are able to inflict Poison which stacks cumulatively.
- They have zero Knockback Resistance, so they can be defeated by a group of players without much issue by preventing it from attacking.
- The Giant Spiders located outdoors will often jump great distances, making it difficult to escape.
- It is recommended to carry healing items andAntidotes.
- The 2 Red Knee Spiders have a slightly larger Aggro-Range.
- Their attack moves are as follows:
- a telegraphed short-range lunge attack
- a huge jump/knockdown attack, telegraphed by the spider pawing the ground with all eight legs for two seconds