|Location||Scuttler's Shortcut, Weaver's Hollow, The Summoning Place, The Silkwood|
|Drops||Chitin, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh, Gossamer, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
Description[edit | edit source]
There are a total of five of these Legendary Creatures. They all have the same stats.
The Spider Queen (Black)[edit | edit source]
The Spider Queen (Black) spawns in a large cavern, guarded by Widow Spiders. It will not be present until a player enters the central area of the cavern, at which point it will appear and immediately attack. It is the same variant of the Southern Giant Desert Spider (Black).
The cavern has two entrances:
- Scuttler's Shortcut
- Weaver's Hollow - fewer Spiders but there is a significant drop to get down into the main cavern.
Southern Giant Desert Spider (Black)[edit | edit source]
This Giant Spider is located to the southeast of The Summoning Place.
The 2 Giant Jungle Spiders (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
There are two of these located in The Silkwood.
Northeastern Giant Desert Spider (White)[edit | edit source]
This Giant Spider is located West from The Dryfalls.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Giant Spiders will attack on sight and are often accompanied by numerous regular Spiders.
- They are able to inflict Poison which stacks cumulatively.
- They have zero Knockback Resistance, so they can be defeated by a group of players without much issue by preventing it from attacking.
- The Giant Spiders located outdoors will often jump great distances, making it difficult to escape.
- It is recommended to carry healing items andAntidotes.
- The 2 Red Knee Spiders have a slightly larger Aggro-Range.