|Location||The Dryfalls, The Silkwood, Spinebreaker's Flank, Skittering Cavern|
|Drops||Chitin, Demon Blood, Feral Flesh, Gossamer, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
Description[edit | edit source]
There are at least five of these Legendary Creatures. They all have the same stats.
Southern Giant Cave Spider (Tan Striped)[edit | edit source]
Southern Giant Desert Spider (Black)[edit | edit source]
The 2 Giant Jungle Spiders (Red Knee)[edit | edit source]
There are two of these located in The Silkwood.
TeleportPlayer 280207 202439 -19078
TeleportPlayer 292716 206486 -19078
Northeastern Giant Desert Spider (White)[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Giant Spiders will attack on sight and are often accompanied by numerous regular Spiders.
- They are able to inflict Poison which stacks cumulatively.
- They have zero Knockback Resistance, so they can be defeated by a group of players without much issue by preventing it from attacking.
- The Giant Spiders located outdoors will often jump great distances, making it difficult to escape.
- It is recommended to carry healing items andAntidotes.
- The 2 Red Knee Spiders have a slightly larger Aggro-Range.
- Their attack moves are as follows:
- a telegraphed short-range lunge attack
- a huge jump/knockdown attack, telegraphed by the spider pawing the ground with all eight legs for two seconds