|Feel free to add more guides, you are welcome!
For example Building, Thrall behaviour (scouting, feeding, fighting) and combat.
How to create a Guide[edit | edit source]
- Main article: User-generated guide creation on Gamepedia Help Wiki.
1. Go to the Example Guide.
- Use 'Edit source' at the top.
(hidden in 'More' on mobile desktop)
- Left Click in the text field.
- Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C Copy All.
(Note: Ctrl is Cmnd on iOS)
- Use Cancel at the bottom.
2. Search the name of the page you wish to create in the search bar at the top.
- Use Create ...'. (red link)
- Left Click in the text field.
- Ctrl + V Paste All.
- Replace instructional comments (comments are defined by "<!--" and "-->") with the actual information for the guide.
- Use the Show preview button to view your guide before saving. If necessary make further edits.
3. Once the guide looks the way it should use the Save page button.
You are encouraged to then add the Guide to this page. 4. Ctrl + C Copy the title once the page loads. 5. Go to this page by keeping this tab open, using the search bar, or likewise.
List of Guides[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Armor and your Health
- Building guides (subsection of Building)
- Chat commands
- Community maps (subsection of Map)
- Cooking And Brewing Specialist Books Guide
- Easter eggs
- Economics of Rocknoses
- How to claim your Barbarian Edition T-shirt (subsection of Barbarian Edition)
- How to close a map room
- How to get Obsidian
- How To Play Guide For Conan Exiles
- Purge Meter (subpage of The Purge)
- Sepermeru Chest Locations
- Smelting Process
- Taming (subpage of Pet)
- The Exiles Journey Guide
Servers[edit | edit source]
- Admin Panel (a.o. Admin Commands, Controls)
- Dedicated Server Launcher
- Dedicated Server Setup: Linux and Wine
- Dedicated server system requirements
- Event Log
- Landclaim visualization
- Official server hardware
- Server Configuration (a.o. Server Setup, Server Settings)
- PCinvasion.com guide to setting up a windows Conan Exiles dedicated server
Modding[edit | edit source]
Mod Tables and the Mod controller[edit | edit source]
- How to modify DataTables and add RPCs without compatibility issues.
- Some of the below guides refer to already existing tables.
- When creating a mod, you should always use Mod-Tables and the Mod-controller.
- Guide by ShadowCMD
Other[edit | edit source]
- Methods that have been tried but do not work are explained step-by-step.
- Armor and Clothing modelling primer (current location)
- Building Pieces and Sockets (current location)
- Creating a Camp (current location)
- Creating a Crafting Machine (current location)
- Creating a Pet (current location)
- Creating a Placeable (current location)
- Creating a new Thrall type (current location)
- Creating a new monster (current location)
- Creating a new Resource node (current location)
- Creating a special arrow (current location)
- Creating Buffs (current location)
- Creating Loot-Tables (current location)
- Creating NPCs (current location)
- DLC Item-Ranges
- Icon Workflow overview (current location)
- Modding (a.o. DevKit, Automatic Downloading of Mods)
- Modding Cloth Physics
- Modding Rcon (Subsection of Rcon)
- Modding Tintmasks
- Modify Terrain & Place Objects into the world
- Player Stat Enum IDs
- Primer - Armor Bonuses (current location)
- Primer - Casting (current location)
- Primer - ComboRules
- Primer - Ecology (current location)
- Primer - Feat Table (current location)
- Primer - Item Table (current location)
- Quick access to the ItemTable (not really recommended): search for "ItemTable" in the content browser.
- Primer - Recipes Table (current location)
- Rename, Merge or Split Mods
- Struct references
- Primer - The Purge (current location)
- Primer - What are Weighted tables (current lcoation)
Technical[edit | edit source]
- AI LOD (Level of Detail)
- AMD workarounds
- Database and log files (PC)
- Dreamworld Technology
- FAQ (Frequent asked questions and solutions) (current location)
- Features (Technical features)
- FOV (Field of view)
- System requirements
- Includes recommended hardware setups.