(Redirected from Guilds)
|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .
Clans are groups of players in Conan Exiles, also known as guilds in other games.
- To invite someone into your clan, stand next to the person looking at them, and hold E which will send an invite to your clan.
- Creating alliances with other clans does not have a system, but you could make "handshake deals" and figure out plans alternatively.
- Ownership system with foundations and Buildings allow for a certain radius, but if you're not part of the clan you wont be able to build on their foundations.
- If you join a clan, current thralls may no longer consider you an ally as they are not part of your clan.
- Players in a clan share the same buildings, entering a clan also enters your existing buildings into the clan.
- If you leave a one-person clan, all buildings will revert to their last ownership, the last person to leave a clan.
- People who aren’t in your clan can drink from your clan’s wells or ride their elevators.