Hiding version numbers
- See also: Controls (Toggle GUI).
Option 1[edit | edit source]
This was posted on the Steam forums by the user baronofdoom, and is relevant for people who want to take screenshots of their builds.
- Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox
- Using Notepad or Notepad ++, open ConanSandbox.uproject
- Scroll to the "Plugins" section
- Locate "Name": "VersionOSD",
- Change "Enabled": true, to ------> "Enabled": false,
Option 2[edit | edit source]
Narelle also posted this on our discord as an alternative method.
- Go to \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Config\Windows
- In WindowsEngine.ini set dw.OSD.Scale=0 (default value is 1)