|Bandages used for binding wounds|
|Ancient Lemurian Wraps|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||She sat on a couch with her wounded leg extended upon it, and the Tecuhltli woman had just bound it with silk bandages. Valeria's red-stained sword lay on the couch beside her.||„|
|~ Red Nails|
Wounds require special care, to heal and to avoid infection and putrefaction. Sometimes, upon the battlefield, all one can do is bind a wound with strips of fiber.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bandages will remove Bleeding effects instantly upon use.
- Grants 7HP/tick(28HP/s) for 4.75s (133HP total).
- The Receptive perk increases this healing to 10HP/tick(40HP/s) over 4.75s (190HP total).
- When used, you will be rooted in place, unable to move or interrupt the animation until finished.
- Infused Wraps Currently function identically to Stutter Wraps, so it is advised to instead craft those.
Source[edit | edit source]
30 Aloe Leaves
10 Alchemical Base
1 Scales of Dagon
|3 Infused Wraps||30 s||226|