Check out this new cool map on the Funcom Forums
The Map is a game mechanic in Conan Exiles. It displays any explored area of the Exiled Lands. Locations will appear as they are discovered and Map Markers may be used to keep track of any points of interest.
The Player Marker shows you where you are. Instead of a crosshair, consoles show a 'Mouse Cursor'.
Interactive Map[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Static Map[edit | edit source]
Coordinates[edit | edit source]
The Map of the Exiled Lands has a coordinate system built into the game.
In singleplayer you can access the game coordinates by using the Admin Command
Coordinate Use[edit | edit source]
For the sake of simplicity, the coordinates referenced on maps by this wiki:
- Are one thousandth of the value used in-game.
- Do not provide the Z-coordinate.
As an example, the page for New Asagarth states the coordinates to be -76, -47
ToggleDebugHUD command will show the location as something like -76,728.219 -46,445.949 -387.23
Using Admin Commands to
Teleport around the map is generally slower and less intuitive than using admin mode to Ctrl + Control Right Click somewhere on the map to teleport there.
Map Marker[edit | edit source]
Add Marker[edit | edit source]
Map Markers can be added to the in-game map, in order to set custom waypoints or notes.
|Interact||Opens the Add Marker/Edit Marker menu of any explored location/created Map Marker.|
|Select Map Icon||Select one of 16 Map Marker Icons.
||is reserved as Cancel icon.|
|+ Admin Teleport||Ctrl +||Teleports yourself to approximately 5 meters above the targeted location. Due to the possibility of being on a clif edge when appearing, it is recommended to enable Fly before or Ghost afterwards to avoid fall damage.|
There is a limit of 50 Map Markers that can be placed on the map.
Delete Marker[edit | edit source]
|Deleting map markers is currently bugged on the PC version, but there are two workarounds, listed below:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- No new biomes are planned at this time.. New dungeons, however, are. (see Upcoming features)
- This is because areas outside the map (mostly the top right corner) are used to 'hide' the Dungeons, which are not directly visible, but have a building that acts as marker above their location.
- The true location of each dungeons are displayed on each dungeon's Media section.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community maps[edit | edit source]
- See also: Useful links.
- Conan Exiles Map - Mendrak, Snow Hawk Clan
- Conan Exiles Interactive Map - Karwisch, CE Map
- Discovery locations - Lexa, Wixsite
- Conan Exiles: Desert - Ginfo
- The Exiled Lands, Conan Exiles Map - Guides4Gamers
- Conan Exiles Admin Map - Germix, GitHub