Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A map showing the ancient kingdom of the Giant-kings|
Description[edit | edit source]
This room is a copy of the maproom that exists beneath the Unnamed City. In times past, the Giant-kings used sorcery to quickly move their slaves around their kingdom, attuning their bracelets to different areas and then using the map room to get there.
While the terrain is slightly different, owing to the eons that have passed since the creation of the original map, this map room still retains the ability to quickly send anybody with a bracelet to one of the attuned obelisks.
It is speculated that in the dim past, the obelisks served as a form of permission for slaves - the more trusted the slave, the more access to obelisks. Now, it is simply a matter of finding them, wherever they are.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You learn the Cartographer feat from The Archivist in The Archives at The Unnamed City.
- After being placed, the Map Room can be returned to your inventory.
- Placing the Map Room can be tricky because of its size. It may help to try to get a little elevation so that you are looking down at a steeper angle.
- Placing inside a room (on either foundation or ceiling tiles) is possible, but (currently) is oddly affected by the ceiling. For example, an 8x8 room bounded by a single row of walls will work, but adding (e.g.) Thatch Sloped Roofs to the walls will block placement. After placing the Map Room, though, you can add the roof tiles just fine.
- To close a map room or build some roof above it, may this guide can help you out. How to close a map room
- If you want to add a flat ceiling above it, the walls must be at least 2 walls high. It may be easier to build the walls of your room after placing the Map Room down first.
Source[edit | edit source]
|200 Corrupted Stone
35 Iron Reinforcement
75 Alchemical Base
|1 Map-Room||2 min||2970|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Map-Room requires up to: