Star Metal Ore
(Redirected from Meteorite)
|Star Metal Ore|
|Both stone and metal from the heavens|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||This is a grisly thing,' shuddered the clerk. 'It's too ancient to be holy. Who ever saw metal like it in a sane world? It seems less destructible than Aquilonian steel, yet see how it is corroded and eaten away in spots.||„|
|~ The God in the Bowl|
This ore, fallen from the sky, is a gift from the firmament. Put it to your ear and it practically hums with cosmic secrets like the ocean in a seashell.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You must destroy the outer shell of the meteorite before you can harvest it.
- Meteors can be cracked open with explosives.
- A Steel Pick or higher is required to obtain the ore.
- Obtaining the ore from a meteorite completes a Journey step: Harvest a fallen star for ore
- The Star Metal core can be struck 15-20x before collapsing.
- Star Metal Ore and Star Metal are used as motives in the Conan the Adventurer series.
- The source of the idea for the meteorite feature is said in a press release to be one of CE developers John or Joel.
Uses[edit | edit source]
|2 Star Metal Ore
1 Black Ice
|1 Star Metal Bar||20 s||26|