Nunu the Cannibal
|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .
|Nunu the Cannibal|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Stay your hand, stranger. Come, look into the pit. The Lord of Empty Abodes awaits (there in). I am his shaman, Nunu. Your coming was revealed to me in a whispering of a bat's wings."
- "You return. But have you brought the sacred flesh?"
- "My heart has a question. Do you know the Lord of Empty Abodes? He knows you, child, through the flesh of your kind. He hungers to know more. All flesh is knowledge. Every savory thought. Bring us knowledge of others. Yog is generous."
- "We are exiled without conviction. Our crimes are of no moment. My crime was my belief. What matter the age of the flesh that my lord consumes? does the Lord of Empty Abodes make a distinction between flesh in the womb and flesh outside of it? Now my tribe walks without a shaman. And I seek the pure flesh to feed my god."
- "My lord whispers to me of this place. He walked here in ages past. Here there was a banquet of flesh for his pleasure. And kings called upon his wisdom. It is men who destroyed that age of abundance. Yog urges us to seek atonement. The flesh we bring is an atonement. A satiation of past sins."
- "Y'AI'NGAH YOG-SOTHOTHH'EE-L'GEBF'AI THRODOGUAAAH"
- "Yogs hunger is eternal, wanderer."
- "Flesh the dark rage, the blood cage."