|A combination of hatchet and pick for cutting stone and harvesting wood|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Multitool|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||From his shoulders hung a loose black cloak, and over one shoulder he bore a heavy ax, the shape of which was that of neither tool nor weapon.||„|
|~ The Hour of the Dragon|
A combination of hatchet and pick, the pickaxe is patterned off the peculiar tools used by the Afghuli tribes to break up the ice, stone and hardy trees that grow in their mountain ranges. The Afghuli may be considered uncivilized, but their wily cunning and resourcefulness has given them the ability to survive in one of the most inhospitable mountain ranges on the Thurian continent.
The Pickaxe can harvest wood and stone equally well and allows adventurers to focus on carrying more weapons and other tools.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this multi tool collects 5-6 resources and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not minable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the multi tool does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are two tiers to this item, the Pickaxe and Star Metal Pickaxe.
- This item gathers at the same rate as a Steel Pick or a Steel Hatchet and has the same durability as either. Given its ability to farm either resource, there is no advantage to the standard tools over the multi tool.
- The exception on "advantage" is that the Pick or Hatchet will of course give you only the resource they are capable of harvesting.
- In other words, if you only want Bark from dead trees, it is more advantageous to use a pick as it will give you only bark, whereas the Pickaxe will have a chance at giving you wood/branches
- Given that this item functions as both a pick and a hatchet, using the multi tool on surfaces that have different effects for each tool (such as trees or corpses) will result in it providing resources for each on each swing.
- In practice, each swing has a chance at giving resources of EITHER pick or hatchet, as using it on a tree appears to provide mostly wood and occasionally bark.
Source[edit | edit source]
20 Steel Bar
|1 Pickaxe||1 min||150|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Pickaxe requires up to: