||This article is about the red variant. For other variants, see Dragon.
A Red Dragon is a creature in Conan Exiles. It can be found in The Unnamed City south of Muriela's Hope.
It will patrol the outer edge of the Unnamed City at around E7, scouting slightly into the Desert before returning to the wall.
Red Dragon Head can always be harvested, along with varying amounts of Dragonbone, Dragonhorn, Brimstone, Demon Blood, Volatile Gland, and Exotic Flesh.
The Red Dragon is a more difficult variant of Dragon to fight. It has a several attacks, which can be devastating if you aren't wearing strong enough armor. The attacks included are:
- A quick swipe, which it can do with both of its front legs. This knocks you down.
- A flame breath attack, which it fires directly in front of itself. This also knocks you down. It will shake its head and track you as it prepares the attack, and stays still as it does it.
- A flame breath attack, which it fires in an arc in front of itself. Similar to the Dragon Hatchlings, it will shake its head a short while before doing this.
- A headbutt. It will tilt its head downward at an angle before it does it.
- A charge, which knocks you down. It will lower its head straight down before charging forward a short distance.
- A spin attack. It will begin to back up before spinning around and whipping with its tail, then spinning again to slightly off of its original position, then whipping its tail to assume its original position.
An abnormally large female, known as The Red Mother, can be found in the Spawning Pools.