Regeneration is a "heal over time" game mechanic in Conan Exiles. Rather than all health being added at once, a smaller amount of health is granted per tick until the effect wears off. If the Character takes damage before the effect expires, the regeneration stops.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Multiple Items that grant 'Regeneration' from the same source do not stack, instead refreshing the effect (potentially wasting possible health).
- Certain Food Grants flat regeneration
- The Fierce Vitality perk grants a small amount of constant regeneration.
- The Lifeblood Spear starts healing when it is drawn. The Spear and Bandages cannot stack because the spear must be wielded to regenerate and the bandages require that it not be.
- Potions heal a flat amount over time. (see table below for more details.)
Potion Regeneration[edit | edit source]
Below is a table with the flat healing amount of various consumable items.
Note that at 40 Vitality the Receptive perk is activated, contrary to the perk description (100% increased healing from consumables), the perk only grants +50% healing from consumables (rounded down, see table for healing values with perk).
All healing items listed below heal 4 times/second or every 0.25 seconds.
|Concentrated Aloe Extract||8||32||5||160||12||48||240|
|Pure Aloe Extract||10||40||5||200||15||60||300|
|Infused Aloe Extract||14||56||2.5||140||21||84||210|
- Battle-axe of the Berserkers grants +50 health when used, allowing higher healing amounts.