- See also: Vitality
Regeneration is a "heal over time" game mechanic in Conan Exiles. Rather than all health being added at once, a smaller amount of health is granted per tick until the effect wears off. If the Character takes damage before the effect expires, the regeneration stops.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Different types of Regeneration can stack with each other.
- Food of different types will regen more or less (e.g. Bugs will heal less than exotic fish and so on). Food cannot stack more than one regeneration effect at a time with just food
- Bandages must be used out of combat. The effect will cancel if you make any kind of movement or equip any weapon.
- Potions heal an variable amount depending on your current maximum health (see below).
- The Lifeblood Spear starts healing when it is drawn, but will stop healing if any damage is taken, just like other sources. The Spear and Bandages cannot stack because the spear must be wielded to regenerate and the bandages require that it not be.
Potion Regeneration[edit | edit source]
Unlike most healing items, potions do not heal a set amount of health, rather they heal ever greater amounts the higher your maximum health is.
Note that at 40 Vitality the Receptive perk is activated doubling the healing effect of consumables.
|Vitality Points||Health||Healing Amount|
- Items in the Category:Bonus Vitality increase vitality, allowing higher healing amounts.
- Battle-axe of the Berserkers grants +50 health when used, allowing higher healing amounts.