|Location||The Crowngrove, Swagger Rock|
|Drops||Bone, Exotic Flesh, Grey Rhino Head, Horn, Rhino Hide, Thick Hide|
|“||Keen on a challenge in Conan Exiles? The Rhino will surely test your mettle.
Much like the gazelle, the mighty rhino is a mostly docile creature, but any exile who dares attack it will be facing the business end of its gigantic horn. Rhinos move through the desert in herds, and can be harvested for their tough skin. There's even rumours of a massive king rhino roaming the Exiled Lands.
|~ Creatures of Conan Exiles: Rhinos|
Description[edit | edit source]
A large, heavily built plant-eating mammal with two horns on the nose and thick, grey, folded skin.
Threat Level [-----------I--]
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Rhinos are short sighted and will only attack nearby threats.
- Their initial attack is often a charge attack that will knock down anything they hit and inflict large amounts of trample damage.
- They deal moderate damage, but have a lot of HP.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rhinos are short sighted and will only attack you if you come too close. In deadly situations it is often sufficient to run a short distance away, as they will not follow the player for a long time.
- They have a fairly large HP pool and do a moderate amount of damage, making them a challenge for solo Exiles.
- It turns relatively slow, so keeping behind it is a good strategy.
- Has (almost) the same stats as the White Rhino, but gives less XP.