|Biomes||Desert, Highlands, Jungle|
|Location||Shattered Springs, Circle of Swords, [Map]|
|Drops||Bone, Exotic Flesh, Skeleton Key, Thick Hide, Vines|
Description[edit | edit source]
A Rotbranch is a Legendary Creature in Conan Exiles. It is a large skeletal beast that looks like a mutated tree with mannerisms similar to a Gorilla or Rocknose King. Unlike other Legendary Creatures, a Rotbanch is not initially aggressive, usually found resting at its spawn location. However, once attacked it will become hostile.
As with all Legendary Creatures, when slain, a Skeleton Key can be harvested from its corpse.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Shattered Springs
- Circle of Swords
- Tarman's Berth - to the east on a large, figure-eight shaped island
- Highlands - at the base of the path leading up to Jhil's Roost
- Tundra - Northwest of The Dirgewood, against the base of the mountains at -269, -139. The Legendary Chest spawns nearby at -270, -138.
- Interactive Map filtered by Rotbranch
Combat[edit | edit source]
Rotbranch's combat style is akin to that of the Gorilla, albeit on a much larger scale. Attacks consist of:
- A straight roll
- A pound
- Two sweeping attacks
- A special attack where it summons branches from the ground