Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|“||Clothes, and weapons will not save you from the powerful sandstorms which plague the Exiled Lands, however. When a storm hits you will need to find shelter or inevitably be torn to shreds by the powerful winds.||„|
|~ Dev Blog|
Four options for survival[edit | edit source]
- Use the environment. Caves and natural crevices provide the player with a fully-filled Shelter icon.
- Having a high ammount of Health and Armor will allow you to survive for some time.
- Build shelter, such as tents, which will provide protection from the winds and sand.
- Craft a Sandstorm Breathing Mask, Yoggite Chosen Mask, Setite Mask, Commander's Helmet or Godbreaker Helmet
- These will allow you to breathe and explore in the sandstorm.