Shattered Bridge Lorestone (south)
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Slave, know this as the Road of Refuge.
- Your people came to us as exiles, weary and harried.
- When we revealed ourselves, your people fell to their knees and worshiped us.
- In return, we fed and clothed you. But you came in untold numbers.
- We could not clothe you all. nor would we offer you of our water or our land.
- In time this led to conflict, eventually to war.
- Though it caused us grief, we were forced to dominate you.
- Slaves to our whim, your treacherous species will never betray us again.
Location[edit | edit source]
Shattered Bridge ( -74310 263060 -14780 )