A Shoebill is a creature in Conan Exiles.
|Drops||Exquisite Meat, Feather, Hide, Savoury Flesh, Shoebill Head (Variant C)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Shoebills are feeeble creatures inhabiting the Jungle. They are usually solitary creatures, but can sometimes be found in small groups of 2-3 birds. They will attack at sight, but pose little danger and will often fall prey to more dangerous jungle creatures like crocodiles and reptilian monstrosities.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Shoebills are usually weak creatures, making them easy to defeat.
- Their main attack is a peck with their beak.
- They have a charge attack that knocks the player down.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A bug exists where Shoebills do not drop their respective heads.
- Prior to Update 34, these creatures were simply called Jungle Birds.