Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|An ornate key that fits any number of chests|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The chest forged in unholy fires among the flaming mountains of Khrosha; the metal no chisel can cut. How many treasures has it borne, across the width and the breadth of the world! But no such treasure as it now holds.||„|
|~ The Hour of the Dragon|
This key is designed to fit a series of chests that are hidden across the breadth of the Exiled Lands. Rumor holds that they hold legendary treasures stolen from across the lands.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a 50% chance of gaining a Skeleton Key whenever the player harvests the corpse of a Legendary Creature.
- There is a 100% chance of gaining a Skeleton Key if the player is level 60 when harvesting the corpse of a legendary creature.
- It does not matter which tool the player uses to gather a skeleton key from the corpse.
- The only use for the skeleton key is to open a locked Legendary Chest, which can be found nearby certain legendary creatures.
- You must be level 60 to open them.
- The skeleton key is consumed when it is used to open a legendary chest.