Each time your character levels up, you will receive an amount of attribute points (AP) depending upon your level.
Costs[edit | edit source]
Players are given a maximum of 390 attribute points once they are level 60, to distribute amongst the attributes listed below. The cost to increase an attribute scales with its current value.
To increase an attribute to 1 - 5 costs one attribute point per value increased, but to increase an attribute to 6-10 costs two attribute points per value increased and so on, as illustrated below.
- 01-05 = 1 AP per value increased (5 total AP spent)
- 06-10 = 2 AP per value increased (15 total AP spent)
- 11-15 = 3 AP per, or 15 AP (30 total AP spent, to reach the value of 15)
- 16-20 = 4 AP per, or 20 AP (50 total spent)
- 21-25 = 5 AP per, or 25 AP (75 total spent, to reach the value of 25)
- 26-30 = 6 AP per, or 30 AP (105)
- 31-35 = 7 AP per, or 35 AP (140)
- 36-40 = 8 AP per, or 40 AP (180)
- 41-45 = 9 AP per, or 45 AP (225)
- 46-50 = 10 AP per value increased, or 50 AP (275 total AP spent to max out one attribute at 50)
List of Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Strength "determines the damage that you do in melee."
- Each value of Strength provides an additional 2% damage to melee attacks with the currently held weapon, rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Ex: Strength of 10 provides an additional 20% damage to melee attacks.
- Agility "is a measure of ability to move when wearing different clothing types. It has a direct effect on armor."
- Each value of Agility provides 4 points of armor.
- Ex: Agility of 10 provides 40 armor to your character.
- Vitality "determines the size of your health pool." Regeneration is used to refill your supply of health.
- Each value of Vitality provides 8 points to your health pool.
- Ex: Vitality of 10 provides 80 health points to your character's base of 200 hp.
- Accuracy "determines the damage that you do with ranged weapons."
- Grit "determines the size of your stamina pool."
- Each value of Grit provides 3 points to your stamina pool.
- Ex: Grit of 10 provides 30 stamina points to your character's base of 100 sp.
- Encumbrance "is a measure of how much you can carry." Carrying more than your max makes the player over encumbered.
- Each value of Encumbrance provides 7 points to your max carry weight.
- Ex: Encumbrance of 10 provides 70 points to your character's base of 70 max carry weight.
- Survival "is a measure of your ability to live in harsh conditions. It affects how easily you metabolize food."
Perks[edit | edit source]
||Salting the Wound||Slice and Dice
|Eye for Injury
||Crevice in the Armor
|Balance and Counterbalance
|Raw and Bloody
||Antidote of One
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using a specific armor can increase you up to +9 to an attribute, depending on its quality (Base, Exceptional, Flawless, Epic Base, Epic Exceptional, Epic Flawless).
- Some legendary armors, weapons and shields offer you some additional attributes.
- Functional Warpaints can temporarily give you various attributes.
- Potions and elixirs, getting drunk and other status effects can temporarily give you various attributes too.
- If you take the first letter of all the attributes and work your way down it spells "savages", which is the reason stamina is called grit. This was an idea of Joel Bylos, according to a Steam user.