The Summoning Place
(Redirected from Summoning Place)
|The Summoning Place|
Description[edit | edit source]
This is the capital settlement of the Darfari Cannibals faction, located in the middle of the desert.
Crafter Thralls[edit | edit source]
This location contains Crafter Thrall spawns as follows:
- 1 Alchemist
- 1 Armorer
- 1 Bearer
- 1 Carpenter
- 2 Cook
- 2 Entertainer
- 1 Priest
- 1 Tanner
- 1 Taskmaster
- 1 mixed spawn, which could be a Tanner, Carpenter, Armorer or Cook.
This includes a chance of spawning tier 4 thralls:
- the Armorer B’naru Heavyhands
- the Bearers Dono'Thelpup or Rethrous the Burdened
- the Fighters Cannibal Brutes
- the Alchemist Darfari Witch Doctor
- Yog Arch Priest
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At the entrance is Harlot's Journal #8, which teaches the Spank emote.
- On the upper back side, near the Yog Fire Pit, there is a book which teaches the By Yog emote.
- Near the entrance is the Summoning Place Lorestone.
- The artisan's recipe Skulltaker can be learned from interacting with a metal staff on a stick on the upper right corner high ground of the building.
- Near a dancer on the upper left side is the Hastily Scrawled Note that allows you to learn Specialist Cooking I and Specialist Cooking VI.
- There are a total of 2 Loot Chests and 4 Large Loot Chests.
- The Witch Doctor feat can be acquired by interacting with a small book on the right high ground, close to a campfire