This template defines the table "Creatures". View table.
| name =
| image =
| hp =
| armor =
| kbdefense =
| basexp =
| crgroup =
| temperament =
| biomes =
| location =
| drops =
| patchadded =
- Name of the Creature. Defaults to
- Image of the Creature. Format: xxxxx.png or xxxxx.jpg Auto sizes to 150px in width.
- Numerical (integer) value of the creature's health.
- Numerical (integer) value of the creature's armor.
- Numerical (integer) value representing the creature's resistance to knockbacks.
- Numerical (integer) value of experience point earned for killing.
- Page reference to the creature group. Choose between:
- Beast - Any natural creatures that has territorial instincts.
- Boss - Unique tougher creatures within the game (not legendary creatures)
- Demon - Any creature that can be harvested for Demon Blood.
- Humanoid - Mostly non human creature with human-like behavior.
- Legendary Creature - Only used for creatures that can be harvested for Skeleton Key.
- Predator - Any natural creatures that attacks others for food.
- Prey - Any natural creatures that don't put up a fight (e.g. baby creatures).
- Undead - Any undead creatures (has crossover with Demon)
- Behavior toward the Character or other NPCs. Options are:
- Aggressive - Will attack on sight
- Neutral - Will not attack unless itself or others of it's kind are attacked or threatened.
- Passive - Will not attack at all and will try to flee instead.
- Links to Biomes where the creature is found.
- Links to Locations where the creature is found.
- Page links to resources - On death provides or can be harvested.
- The game update that added the creature to the game. Starts from game launch (does not include pre-launch early access history).
#arraymaptemplate: in several places to reformat plain text into page links.