This template should be used for all NPCs. NPCs are classified as any character within the game that cannot be made a Thrall. For characters that can become thralls use the Thrall template.
| image =
| id =
| type =
| typeicon =
| hp =
| temperament =
| race =
| faction =
| location =
| emote1 =
| emote2 =
| religion1 =
| feat1 =
| feat2 =
- Image of the NPC. Format: xxxxx.png Auto sizes to 300px in width.
- enter the NPCs id from the admin panel.
- The type of NPC. Values such as - NPC, Blacksmith T4, Entertainer T4, Merchant
- The thrall icon for npcs who can be enthralled. (optional)
- Numerical number of the NPC's health - this is for showing info of when they have been broken via a wheel of pain.
- Behavior toward the Character or other NPCs
- Page for the race of this NPC, if known. (Optional)
- Page for the faction that this NPC belongs to, if any. (optional)
- Page for the location(s) where NPC is found.
- emote1 - emote2
- Emote(s) taught by this NPC. Both are optional.
- Religion taught by this NPC. (optional)
- feat1 - feat2
- Feat(s) taught by this NPC. Both are optional.