The Black Keep
|The Black Keep|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Black Keep is a high level dungeon located in the Frozen North. There is no key required to enter, however, there is a key found inside which is required to reach the boss room. Much of the dungeon is in disrepair, and several notes can be found scattered throughout the keep.
Location[edit | edit source]
This dungeon is located near the top middle of the map in the Frozen North, at the end of the Bridge of the Betrayer. The entrance is at the top of a large temple. To reach this area, players may need warm clothes.
Another entrance is Undergate.
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Inside the boss room, the player can learn the recipes for Pride of the Silent Legion and Kinscourge Weapons by interacting with any of five stele located around the room.
- Harvesting the Kinscourge's body will drop Heart of the Kinscourge and the Tears of Two Races.
Completing the Dungeon[edit | edit source]
It is recommended to bring a group, have a well-geared character, and/or have a powerful follower or pet before attempting this dungeon. The Kinscourge hits hard over a wide area. Nonetheless the Kinscourge moves very slowly, which can make it easy to kill him using ranged weapons.
Changes from Early Access[edit | edit source]
The following have been changed from Early Access:
- Spike traps removed.
- Silent Legion warriors no longer drop loot.
- Added corruption to Silent Legion warrior hits.
- Kinscourge teleport and explosive attacks removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The Black Keep can also be accessed via Undergate, which will bring you slightly further into the dungeon than the main entrance.
Media[edit | edit source]
Real location of The Black Keep dungeon on the Map.