|A keystone that unlocks the bracelet|
Description[edit | edit source]
This keystone, created through a ritual, contains the essence of the artefacts that were used to create the slave bracelets of the Giant-kings.
It can be used to remove a slave bracelet from one who is exiled. This is an extremely powerful artefact and must be used with caution. Simply use the item to remove the bracelet.
WARNING: REMOVING THE BRACELET WILL END THE GAME AND DELETE YOUR CHARACTER!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Keystone may be used anywhere on the map.
- The cutscene displays the Cursewall that surrounds the Exiled Lands, the player's hotbar and status effects.
- In multi-player
- the cutscene will show static versions of other characters, who are also exiting the Exiled Lands, on the edge of the map.
- the edge of the map can be seen after the cutscene, often with a weapon or other character remaining; sometimes floating.
- The Clan Leader notice will phase the player back into the game world, behind the village in the eastern part of the Desert at the edge of the map. The player is able to open the Clan settings in order to leave the clan.
- Resetting your character removes your ownership of buildings and thralls.
- If you were in a clan and are invited back in, you recover your ownership, except for Thralls.
Usage[edit | edit source]
When The Keystone is used, it triggers a notice:
- Remove Bracelet?
- Remove your bracelet and escape from the Exile Lands? Please note that doing so will
permanently delete your character and restart the game.
- Yes / No
Selecting "Yes" will trigger a cutscene of the player walking out of the Desert between two totem poles. The distant desert hills become more apparent and the screen fades to black. The cutscene that appears when the player chooses to remove the bracelet is shown below.
- Rewards a Journey Step: Escape the Exiled Lands.
If the player is a Clan Leader, a notice will appear:
- Could not recreate character
- You are the Clan Leader, you need to leave your clan first!
When the cutscene ends, the player is taken to the Character creation screen.
Source[edit | edit source]
The Keystone must be crafted at the Altar of Chaosmouth1 with the six artifacts:
|1||1a||Jagged Scourgestone Piece
|1b||Shattered Scourgestone Piece
||Gall o' the Spear-din
or Hekkr Waverunner
|1c||Broken Scourgestone Piece
||Sand Reaper Hive Queen (Boss)
|Heart of the Sands (Scourgestone)
||Petruso the Sandstorm Maniac
(Trading in 1a, 1b and 1c)
The Yellow Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads here.
|2||Tears of Two Races
The Frost Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads here.
|The Black Keep
|3||The Shining Trapezohedron
The Golden Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads here.
|The Well of Skelos
|4||Star of the Champion
The Grey Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads here.
|5||Mask of the Witch Queen
||The Witch Queen
The Purple Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads here.
|Palace of the Witch Queen
|6||Diadem of the Giant-kings
||The King Beneath
The "Crimson Lotus Potion" wisp2 also leads here.
|The Barrow King
- 1: The Black Lotus Potion wisp2 also leads to the Altar of Chaosmouth.
- 2: Has a random chance of appearing when drinking the specified potion. The flower for each potion can usually be found nearby as plant or loot item. Nunu the Cannibal has dialogue which hints at this feature.