Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A keystone that unlocks the bracelet|
Description[edit | edit source]
This keystone, created through a ritual, contains the essence of the artefacts that were used to create the slave bracelets of the Giant-kings.
It can be used to remove a slave bracelet from one who is exiled. This is an extremely powerful artefact and must be used with caution. Simply use the item to remove the bracelet.
WARNING: REMOVING THE BRACELET WILL END THE GAME AND DELETE YOUR CHARACTER!
Source[edit | edit source]
The Keystone must be crafted at the Altar of Chaosmouth with the six artefacts:
Usage[edit | edit source]
When The Keystone is used, it triggers a notice:
- Remove Bracelet?
- Remove your bracelet and escape from the Exile Lands? Please note that doing so will
permanently delete your character and restart the game.
- Yes No
Selecting "Yes" will trigger a cutscene of the player walking out of the Desert between two totem poles. The distant desert hills become more apparent and the screen fades to black.
- Rewards a Journey Step: Escape the Exiled Lands.
If the player is a Clan Leader, a notice will appear:
- Could not recreate character
- You are the Clan Leader, you need to leave your clan first!
When the cutscene ends, the player is taken to the Character creation screen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Keystone may be used anywhere on the map.
- The cutscene displays the Cursewall that surrounds the Exiled Lands, the player's hotbar and status effects.
- In multi-player
- the cutscene will show static versions of other characters, who are also exiting the Exiled Lands, on the edge of the map.
- the edge of the map can be seen after the cutscene, often with a weapon or other character remaining; sometimes floating.
- The Clan Leader notice will phase the player back into the game world, behind the village in the eastern part of the Desert at the edge of the map. The player is able to open the Clan settings in order to leave the clan.
- Resetting your character removes your ownership of buildings and thralls.
- If you were in a clan and are invited back in, you recover your ownership, except for Thralls.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcn59ln12wE Cutscene that appears when the player chooses to remove the Bracelet.