Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Red Mother
|The Red Mother|
|Biomes||The Unnamed City (biome)|
|Location||The Spawning Pools|
Description[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
This dragon is positioned right inside a corrupting zone, has a huge aggro range and therefore can be kited onto terrain not corrupting any player. In the medium proximity are smaller dragon hatchlings.
Harvesting the corpse yields:
Location[edit | edit source]
Located in The Spawning Pools.
TeleportPlayer -168036, 132152
Map Grid: D6
Combat[edit | edit source]
Due to its increased size, the range of this behemoth's attacks are larger than other dragons. Be very good at dodging if engaging with melee weapons.
The red mother uses at least these 5 attacks:
- A triple tail-swipe that hits around a large area in a 160° turn, where she turns around and swipes the other side and then the original side again
- a large ~120° firebreath cone with limited range (about 1-1.5x light armor dodge roll) that deals medium damage but knocks down any enemy not possessing hyperarmor at the time of impact
- a continuous, ~80° firebreath attack that constantly knocks down and severely damages anyone in front of her
- a telegraphed stomp in front of her with a single clutch, close range
- a very quick bite that deals a lot of damage in a smaller cone in front of her, very close range