The Scorpion Den
|The Scorpion Den|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Scorpion Den, also known as Sepermeru Silver Mine, is a small dungeon located in the south-western desert area, south-west of the actual city. It teems with scorpions big and little, but can also be a profitable venture for anyone brave enough to gather silver in the dark mine shafts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The dungeon itself has no landmark. It can be found between two landmarks. When first entering, a small cavern to the right is available with a small Note.
It contains two bosses and a unique recipe. Players who finish it can obtain:
- Skeleton Key
- Scorpion Ward - unique shield
- Scorpion Egg-sac (Pet) - can be used to obtain Tamed Scorpion (Variant A, B, C or D).
- Scorpion Queen Venom Gland - can be used to craft Scorpion Queen Poison
- Fragment of Power
- Recipe for Scorpion Queen Poison
- An outcrop of red Crystal indicates the path deeper into the dungeon
- If you manage to get into the green pools on either side of the Scorpion Queen's location, you may not be able to get out of them
- In addition to lots of Silverstone, there are copious amounts of Ironstone, Coal, and Stone in the mine
- The Scorpion Den is subject to the Sandstorm, which increases the utility of bringing a protection mask massively.
- Parts of the dungeon can be climbed up on at the sides, to find additional treasures (since Update 1.44)
Location[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Scorpion (medium)
- Scorpion (large)
- King Scorpion - Legendary Creature - intermediate boss
- Ancient Scorpion Queen - End boss