The Scorpion Den
|The Scorpion Den|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Scorpion Den, also known as Sepermeru Silver Mine, is a small dungeon located in the south-western desert area, south-west of the actual city. It teems with scorpions big and little, but can also be a profitable venture for anyone brave enough to gather silver in the dank mine shafts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The dungeon itself has no landmark. It can be found between two landmarks. When first entering, a small cavern to the right is available with a small Note.
It contains two bosses and a unique recipe. Players who finish it can obtain:
- Skeleton Key
- Scorpion Ward - unique shield
- Scorpion Egg-sac (Pet) - can be used to obtain Tamed Scorpion (Variant A), Tamed Scorpion (Variant B), Tamed Scorpion (Variant C) or Tamed Scorpion (Variant D).
- Scorpion Queen Venom Gland - can be used to craft Scorpion Queen Poison
- Fragment of Power
- Recipe for Scorpion Queen Poison
- an outcrop of red Crystal indicates the path deeper into the dungeon
- if you manage to get into the green pools on either side of the Scorpion Queen's location, or you may not be able to get out of them
- In addition to lots of Silverstone, there are copious amounts of Ironstone, Coal, and Stone in the mine
Location[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Scorpion (medium)
- Scorpion (large)
- King Scorpion - Legendary Creature - intermediate boss
- Scorpion Queen - End boss