The Summoning Place
|The Summoning Place|
Description[edit | edit source]
This is the capital settlement of the Darfari Cannibals faction, located in the middle of the desert.
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Ansina Hidden-Daggers (Performer - 3%)
- B'naru Heavyhands (Armorer - 1%)
- Cannibal Brute (Fighter - 80%)
- Darfari Witch Doctor (Alchemist - 30%)
- Fakad Hide-Stretcher (Tanner - 1%)
- Hakka Sixfingers (Carpenter - 1%)
- Haruk Blackened-Teeth (Alchemist - 3%)
- Maru the Cannibal (Cook - 1%)
- V'anarr Feasts-On-Fingers (Cook - 1%)
- Yog's Chosen (Priest - 3%)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At the entrance is Harlot's Journal #8, which teaches the Spank emote.
- On the upper back side, near the Yog Fire Pit, there is a book which teaches the By Yog emote.
- Near the entrance is the Summoning Place Lorestone.
- The artisan's recipe Skulltaker can be learned from interacting with a metal staff on a stick on the upper right corner high ground of the building.
- Near a dancer on the upper left side is the Hastily Scrawled Note that allows you to learn Specialist Cooking I and Specialist Cooking VI.
- There are a total of 2 Small Loot Chests and 4 Large Loot Chests.
- The Witch Doctor feat can be acquired by interacting with a small book on the right high ground, close to a campfire
- Darfari Witch Doctor is the single T4 alchemist that can make black and white dye.