The Sunken City
|The Sunken City|
|“||Fight your way through the secrets within the Sunken City, where a Great Old One is about to tear through the membrane of reality and unleash a new age of horror upon the known world. If saving the world isn’t your thing, there’s also new loot and recipes worthy of the Deep Ones!||„|
|~ Funcom Forums|
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
The Sunken City can be entered by interacting with a small rowboat on the Northwest shore of Dagon's Embrace.
TeleportPlayer 354007, 141782, -20106
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are several neutral NPC Prisoners and Starving Prisoners in the final temple who will help you fight the Deep Ones if you release them.
- While exploring in the The Sunken City (anywhere under water) player is able to drink water out of thin air by simply pressing the interaction button.
- The Sunken City is affected by the Sandstorm.
- There are seven temples under the water and one on the island.
- Many hostiles in the Sunken City drop Scales of Dagon, necessary for crafting many of the items learned here.
- After defeating the Ritual Keeper, two portals open at either side of the final temple. The left portal (from the entrance) leads to The Sentinels. The right portal leads back into Dagon's Embrace.
- The Ritual Keeper is the only boss you must kill to complete the dungeon.
- You can leave this dungeon via the boat at the entry point.
Feats[edit | edit source]
- Daggers of Dagon
- Dagon's Breath
- Deep Sea Fisher
- Lemurian Aloe Extract
- Ancient Lemurian Axe
- Ancient Lemurian Sword
- Ancient Lemurian Shield
- Ancient Lemurian Trident
Hostiles[edit | edit source]
- Cultist of Dagon
- Cultist of Dagon (fishman)
- Half-Child of Dagon
- The Scholar
- Slave Keeper
- Daughter of Dagon
- Warrior of Dagon
- Son of Dagon
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Several Dungeon Bosses are located here.
The Watcher Above[edit | edit source]
The Captain Below[edit | edit source]
The Ritual Keeper[edit | edit source]
Dialog[edit | edit source]
|“||Today is the Day that the prophecy comes to its inevitable conclusion. A Redeemer comes to destroy the aging remnants of a dying people. You come to free me, Redeemer||„|